:SF Project Page
- Fixed some crashing bugs related to the group context menu.
- Added ability to export results to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Can now display number of times a match was found and export this to the spreadsheet as well.
- Fixed unique match count so that it shows the correct number when more than one file is being parsed.
- Can now de/activate expressions by double clicking them.
- Matches can be displayed (or not displayed) based on how many times it matched.
- New name!
- New context menu in main window allows for selecting groups without opening the library window.
- New context menu in main window allows user to start a parse without having to press the parse button for
source pasted into the input window.
- Added new grouping functionality to the expression library that allows the user to turn expressions
on and off as a group.
- There is now a margin on the left sides of all the text fields so the first letter on a line is easier
to read now.